Auto Insurance

Your local Naples Auto Insurance Agency

Whether you are new to Florida, seasonal, have special circumstances, or just shopping around we can help get you the auto insurance coverage you need.

New residents to Florida:

When you move to Florida, the state of Florida requires that you register your car and you will need to be insured before you register your car. If you have a license from out of state or a foreign country, you must still get insurance in Florida if you have a car in the state. In short, you need Florida insurance to insure a Florida license plate.


College Students in and out of state:

We will help you determine whether your child needs coverage in Florida, and if so, we can properly insure them.

New Drivers:

Teen drivers can instigate a dramatic increase in premium, yet this this not the time for decreasing coverage. Just the opposite. Some companies do not charge insurance while a teen still has a learners permit yet others do. We can help you navigate this difficult time period to help you properly insure your family.

SR-22, FR-44, DUIs:

SR-22 and FR-44 situations require great attention and we are here to help. Often times the system can be confusing and we can help you understand what is required and get you the coverage you will need.

Kast Insurance Car Insurance

Frequently asked questions

What is PIP or No Fault?

  • PIP coverage (Personal Injury Protection)This is required coverage in Florida and covers medical and wage losses. It does NOT cover damage to your vehicle.

Do I have Full Coverage?

  • Oddly enough, full coverage is not an insurance term. This usually refers to someone having comp and collision in addition to the required PIP and liability coverage. It does not specify any amounts of coverage. We can provide custom coverage or just what is required by state law. More importantly, we can help you determine what is best for you.

What is Uninsured Motorist Coverage?

  • Uninsured motorist coverage will pay for damages that you are legally entitled to recover because of bodily injury. Basically, you are purchasing insurance the other driver neglected to purchase. Here is an example: You are sitting at a red light minding your own business and someone rear ends you who has our state minimum limits (10/20/10). You have suffer a broken leg. Besides incurring high medical bills, you cannot work for months. You will need thousands of dollars for medical coverage and will need to support yourself while you are unable to work. If everyone purchased higher bodily injury coverage, uninsured motorist would not be unnecessary. Unfortunately, that is not the case.

What is Stacked vs Unstacked Uninsured Motorist Coverage?

  • Uninsured motorist coverage comes in two flavors: stacked and unstacked. Coverage is affected by how many cars are on your policy. Unstacked Coverage equals the current limit of your liability coverage. If your liability amount is 300,000 per accident, and you have 3 cars, each car will have 300,000 per accident. Stacked refers to adding all of the car liability together (you stack on top of one another). So if you have stacked coverage with 300,000 liability, and you have three cars, you will have 900,000 of liability coverage per car.

What if I do have a speeding ticket? Can I take a class?

  • It is true that in many cases you can take a class and a ticket will “disappear”. Drivers that receive a speeding ticket or moving violation can take a Florida online traffic school course once in a 12 month period and 5 times in their life. It is very important to follow the rules on the ticket you receive to make sure this happens and you get credit for any course you take. Classes usually cost $30 and can save you hundreds in insurance premium for years.