Flood Insurance

You may choose to have flood insurance, or you may be required by a mortgage company to have flood insurance. Just because you are not in a flood zone does not mean you can’t be flooded!

Thom Kast is one of the few area agents that are designated "flood smart" by FEMA on floodsmart.gov This means that Thom has additional education where it matters most when it comes to your policy.

Before we can give you a flood insurance quote, you will probably need an elevation certificate. This is done by a licensed surveyor who can determine what your elevation is relative to the flood plain. If you do not have this information and need help on how to get it, call us and we can help